Monday, November 8, 2010

Rebel Yell Fall lookbook

Vintage clothing is something that will always be in style so I thought I'd post some pictures from one of my favorite vintage inspired clothing lines: Rebel Yell. They're clothing creates the perfect balance between hippie style and rock n'roll. I particularly love this line because they have a niche in the market that not many others have explored and while their clothing is loosely fitted, it still fits perfectly. It gives that casual Cali surfer chick vibe that I'm totally in love with. This line has been well received by celebrities as well. From celebs like Vanessa Hudgens to Megan Fox and Audrina Patridge. If you're interested in seeing what Rebel Yell clothing they're wearing click here. I also like that despite their celebrity endorsements, their prices haven't skyrocketed. T-shirts run anywhere from $45-80 but the quality is on point. Here are some of their pictures from their Fall lookbook.







Images above from rebelyell.com


No comments:

Post a Comment