Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pick of the day


I love, love, love loooove these pants! These crop pants have the BEST fit of any that I've seen. Granted they are by designer Alexander Mcqueen and $420.00, but still... It's fun to imagine myself wearing them. They're so versatile when worn correctly, you could wear them for any occasion. Slouch pants are somewhat of a tricky purchase because they tend to not fit as well the cheaper you go. That doesn't mean you can't find a cute but still affordable pair, it just requires a lot of research. So I thought I'd help you out a little and post some of my picks for affordable options.

Remember: Heels are key when wearing a pair of crop pants.

Above: Alexander Mcqueen crop pants, $450 at revolveclothing.com

Below from left to right:
Full Circle relaxed fit pants, $129.30 at Asos.com
Ella Moss rocha track pant, $159.00 at revolveclothing.com
L'Agence poly satin zip bottom pant, $224.00 at ronherman.com


No comments:

Post a Comment