Monday, November 21, 2011

Street Style Inspiration

If you're reading this blog I think it's safe to assume that like me, you can appreciate some quality fashion inspiration. While most of us don't have endless hours to spend scouring the web for that inspiration, sites like Tumblr give us a place where can find everything we need. I'm sure you're all already aware of what Tumblr is, but for those of you that aren't, it's basically a blogging platform for people to post images. The great thing about it, is that people can reblog other people's images and it creates this endless web that makes it super easy to find new blogs to check out. You can literally spend as many hours as you want on that site and never get bored or run out of things to look at. 

Today I just wanted to share some of my favorite street style blogs that I've come across. So check em out and feel free to share some of your favorites!

Here are some street style pics to indulge in, in the meantime:

Source: Sierrachantal
Source: golden-vogue
Source: Sierrachantal
Source: On The Streets
Source: Real Mode



No comments:

Post a Comment