Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bargain hunting for FRINGE!

So lately I've been obsessed with finding a fringe bag that is both adorable and made of quality material, that won't fall apart after a weeks worth of use. I first noticed the JJ Winters bag line, which inspired me to find one of similar style.








Here's an oversized suede fringe bag by JJ Winters that runs for about $500. You can find it here at singer22.com for $473.








But for those of us who can't unload that kind of cash on a bag, I am here to try and find an affordable option! You're welcome ladies. ;)


So I scoured the shops and here are the contendors I came up with:

1. AEO Fringed Bag, $34.99 at americaneagleoutfitters.com

2. Cleobella Electra Fringe Bag, $123 at shopplanetblue.com























3. Billabong Forever Fringe Bag, $54 at swell.com























To help add a personalized touch to these bags try adding a keychain like this one from Planet Blue, only $26 at shopplanetblue.com:



















No comments:

Post a Comment